CSR & Corporate Sustainability Training Programmes
Global Sustainability Solutions has developed two programmes on CSR & Corporate Sustainability which will bring international expertise of GLOSS network partners together to provide essential insight into CSR and Corporate Sustainability. Each programme runs for 2 days and can be customised to meet the specific requirements of a country and/or industry.
Programme 1 - Foundations of Corporate Social Responsibility: Each section will include a mixture of presentations and a panel dialogue, which gives attendees the chance to ask questions and actively engage in the subject areas that have been discussed and relate them to their organisational situation.
- General background to CSR,
- Social development and CSR,
- Environmental development and CSR
- Economic development and CSR.
Programme 2 - Global Issues & Trends in CSR & Sustainability: A Capacity Building Workshop for Law Firms & Clients The programme will consist of 2 workshops, one on each day of the programme.
- Provides a framework on CSR and corporate sustainability covering key subject areas:
- Triple-bottom-line of sustainable development
- What is corporate social responsibility
- Standards and quality compliance for CSR
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement
- Planning and executing CSR programmes
- Corporate CSR communications
- Workshop 2 Engages participants in the broader global issues and topics and examines their relevance to CSR, issues include:
- Climate change
- Wellbeing & Happiness
- Sustainable consumption & production
For further information on GLOSS training contact: email@example.com